Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Clark's 6th Birthday






Clark turned six on March 17th, which is St. Patricks Day. Don't get me wrong, I love my children, but his Birth Date is what I call "God's Cruel Joke". Nothing against the Irish, I am part Irish, but the weekend we will celebrate his birthday will always be on the first week of the NCAA Basketball tourney, the greatest sports spectacle on the planet. This year the tourney started a week late so I was able to have my cake and eat it too (pun intended).
The funny thing is that Clark likes basketball on TV also. He likes to watch the score change. He always asks me who to root for. He really gets into it, living and dying with each bucket while I just watch. Of course, I have to get up at 2am on Friday morning to catch the early games live. I usually end up taping the following days.
Anyway, he had a great birthday and got a tennis racket and a automatic baseball pitching machine. More video on that later.
I am also attaching some pictures of a fiesta we attended at he local church and pictures at the soccer party the same day. Also there is video while he was lining up for his part in the Spring production at Grace Christian Academy.

No comments: